The resolution of establishing the company was from a standpoint of deep faith that the serious ideas in the field of development must be depended on deep experiences to be succeeded, and complete faith that the economies of countries are built only with the minds and arms of their people, strong will and actual scientific management based on a large expertise, multiple relationships and good reputation.
The company was established as a limited liability financial company with a nominal capital of (100,000,000 I.D.) as per the incorporation certificate no. Msh 2392 dated 8/1/2006, issued by the of companies registration department in accordance with the provisions of Article no. 21 of the Companies Law No. 21/ 1997 amended, and then turned to a private joint stock company with a capital of (500000000 I.D.) five hundred million I.D. upon the above department’s letter ‘s no. 10461 dated 19/7/2006, and engaged in financial transfer after obtaining a license of practicing the job that issued by the Central Bank of Iraq /General directorate for Banking Supervision and Credit letter No. 9/3/2637 on 19/9/2007.
Pursuant to the above, the company was authorized to practice of financial transfer services inside and abroad Iraq and exchange services for foreign currency as per the terms determined by the Central Bank of Iraq and in line with the stipulated provisions of the valid laws that regulate the business of this sector.
Management of the Company
The company is managed by a board of directors elected by the General Body, consisting of nine members; five original members and four reservist members, chaired by the chairman of the board and founder of the company Mr. Farhan Saddam Rahma Al-Moussawi.
Activities of the Company /b>
1. Transferring money inside Iraq and abroad via network of branches and agencies.
2. Transfer and fund’s management electronically through the issuance of prepaid electronic payment cards under license from accredited international schema in this field.
3. Selling and buying foreign currencies and traveler’s cheques.
Capital of the Company
As a result of the strategic change in the economic situation of the country through the developing of the financial movement, the entry of investors and the openness of Iraq on the outside world. The shareholders have convinced the necessity of increasing the capital of the company to be (45) billion dinars as per stages of eight years in accordance with the companies registration department’s letter no.3883 -Completion of procedures dated 11/2/2015.
The vision & the goal
The company aims to provide the best services in the financial field to meet public’s aspirations and fulfill their goals. The company has a vision to bring together the work and serving the community via modern means as it believes that making profits is a means not an aim. The company undertook to achieve a lot of goals including:
1. An advancement to the financial transfer and exchange services in Iraq to contribute effectively to manage the development in the country. This is being from the its management’s interest to be abide by professional and profession’s ethics under the applicable laws and instructions issued by the sectoral departments regarding anti-money laundering and terrorism financing policies.
2. Adopting the electronic management method to achieve speed, accuracy and high flow of information between the branches and departments of the company that provides high quality in the provided services.
3. Enhancing the national economy by contributing to provide the largest number of employment’s opportunities for young people, leading to decrease the unemployment rate in the country.
4. Promoting the scientific reality in the country by contributing in scientific research and providing the support to the researchers in the field of financial business.
The company is characterized from other companies and individuals working in the field of financial transfer, exchange and electronic payment services as follows:
1. Using the modern technology: The company depends on its work on a modern electronic system that facilitates the performance of the service and works to implement it with high precision and speed as well as provides a strong business platforms to enable the company to expand with confidence and security.
2. Appropriate prices: The company offers its various services to its customers in very reasonable and competitive prices that could be noted by the customers when compared to the prices of others.
3. The Speed: Anyone (adult) can transfer or receive money through the company, to and from most countries of the world through its network of branches and agents at real time.
4. The plans: Our policy effectively requires the great role in determining and developing the company’s goals by their opinions and suggestions submitted via the company’s website email@example.com or any other contacting means.
Branches of the company
The company has (21) branches distributed on the Baghdad and the rest of the provinces under the approvals of opening branches issued by the Central Bank of Iraq / Banking Control Department as shown in the table below :
1 Erbil/Family mall Erbil-Family Mall 1st floor- near Carrefour
2 Erkheta Baghdad-Erkheta-Near Husseiniya Al Temimi
3 Al-Basrah/Al Jazaer Al-Basrah-Al Jazaer St.-near Abu Shuair Int.-against Gulf commercial Bank
4 Al-Basrah/Al Khadharra Al-Basrah-Al Ashar St.- Al Khadharra market-against Al-Bursa
5 Al-Hilla Al-Hilla-Forty st.- against Al-Rahman Tourism hotel
6 Al-Diwaniyah Al-Diwaniyah-Al Mawakib St.
7 Al-Shorja Baghdad-Al-Shorja-Al Maadid Alley-Al Farfoori market
8 Al-Kadhmiyah Baghdad-Al Kadhmiyah-Bab al murad St.- near Al Sadr Husseiniya
9 Al-Kut Al-Kut-Al Jaffariyah-near Gulf bank- Thabit Al Attar building
10 Al-Mansour Baghdad-Al Mansour-14 Ramadhan St.-near Al Saa Restaurant
11 Al-Nasiriya Al-Nasiriya-Al kahrab’eeat St.-near haj Kheder Al Talib Mosque
12 Al-Najaf Al-Najaf City-Al Muthanna St.-near workshop of Al-Najaf Municipality
13 New Baghdad Baghdad-New Baghdad-Main street-against Al-Nuaman restaurant
14 Jameela Baghdad-industrial jameela-Al-Maamel St.-near Frendo Factory
15 Al- Nahar Street Baghdad-Al-Nahar Street-Noori Abdulrazzaq Complex-near the Central Bank of Iraq
16 Karbalaa Holly City of Karbalaa-against bab Al-Sedra-between the two shrines-building of Al-Salam Hotel
17 Mishen Complex Baghdad-commercial Mishen Complex-Abdullah Kafil Hussein Complex
18 Basrah Airport Al-Basrah-Basrah International Airport-passengers’ lounge-Office No. (6)
19 Basrah/Times Square Al-Basrah-Times Square commercial complex- the prior local administration
20 Main Baghdad- Karrada Dakhil-near Kahramana-Q901-St.3-Bldg.3 21 Sulaimania / Majdi Mall Sulaimania-Bakr Joo-Majdi Mall- First floor –B30
The Numbers of call center are as follows